Zooming Through Doom
The use of zoom in education during the covid-19 pandemic has significantly altered how students learn and is often criticized for making academic life more difficult and unmotivating. However, it has actually offered a plethora of new resources and opportunities that continue to shape how students learn even in an in-person environment. Therefore, zoom and online learning may have made learning more manageable and easy to cope with even amidst their negative associations. ZOOM in with us to take a closer look at this multifaceted situation.
- Advanced Eye Care “What’s the 20-20-20 Rule?”
- Ramachandran, Vignesh. “Stanford researchers identify four causes for ‘Zoom fatigue’ and their simple fixes.” Stanford News. 23 Feb 2021
- Snider, Mike. “Zoom issues: People hijacking streams, possible security flaws.” USA Today. 1 Apr 2020.
- Blue Sky Moon, “Dirty Champion“
- Cretayu, “Elayun“
- Ketsa, “Way-to-West“
- Monolog Rockstars, “At The Restaurant”
- “Sitcom laugh tracks“
- “Walking up a wooden stairs sound effect“